Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Happy to Blog Again...

By M. J. Joachim

Clearly it has been a long time since I have blogged about anything. Ah life, and then we ...

Yes, we do that too I suppose. I won't claim to be older and wiser at all, perhaps older since there is no point in denying it, and if wisdom is shown by the amount of gray hairs one has, then it is fair to say I might have outdone myself in that department,  but I don't think so regardless of how many gray hairs I now proudly refuse to dye.

I believe I may have disappointed more than a few promised reviews. Technology is more to blame than I am, since the device the books were on decided to crash and burn. I am to blame too, since I probably should have reached out to a few of those authors and didn't.

I now review directly on Amazon, Goodreads, LibriVox... wherever the book was read. It is much easier to post a review right after I have read the book this way, ultimately simplifying my life and the steps I must take to share a good book, or warn about a bad one with others. I also try to tweet and facebook my reviews, but not always in a timely manner.

There are twists and turns in the road ahead for me as always. Life is an adventure if nothing else. My newest life goal is to live in the present without dwelling too much on the past, or looking too far into the future. It is not as easy as it sounds, and I highly recommend it if you haven't done so already.

I am sure there is much more to say, but I am at a loss for the words right now. I hope you all are well. Thank you for taking a few moments of your time and spending it with me today.

Best to all,

M. J.

Copyright All Rights Reserved July 5, 2017
Photo credit M. J. Joachim,  All Rights Reserved