Friday, May 6, 2016

Book Promotion: Pro-Life Essays by M. J. Joachim

by M. J. Joachim





Today I’d like to talk about something near and dear to my heart, something that is rather divisive in our world, because everyone has and is entitled to their own opinion, and sometimes that means drawing a line in the sand or putting a stake in the ground. It means being true to oneself regardless of the price, despite the fact that it may well alienate and drive some people away from you. None of that matters to me when we are talking about the well being and human dignity each and every person deserves, by the mere fact that we are unique and special as people on this planet.

I’ve always been pro-life. The word itself defines why. To be pro-life is to support humanity, stand up for individuals and defend the human race. That whole notion of taking away one person’s rights, in favor of another person’s, doesn’t work for me at all. You can’t make something right, by doing something wrong in the name of it. All people have rights, so splitting hairs about who is worthy to have those rights at another person’s expense completely defies logic in my opinion.

When two people share the same body, why should either one of them get to determine that the weaker of the two should be exterminated? When someone has lived a full and productive life, how can they be so easily exterminated on the grounds that they are sick or feeble? Aren’t we as a human race responsible for defending each other in all stages of development, regardless of weakness or infirmity?

Pro-Life Essays is a book containing commentary on a variety of pro-life topics ranging from motherhood to euthanasia, and including the subjects of suicide, stages of grief, teen sex communication channels - minus parental consent and much more. It is a book I feel very strongly about, not because I oppose women who choose to have abortions, but because I believe in the preservation of life at every stage of development. I believe in preserving human dignity and helping those who are struggling. I believe in humanity and as a writer, this is one small way I can make a difference, in the hopes that fewer people have to suffer in our world. The book is available in paperback and electronic formats.




If you feel strongly about the dignity and preservation of human life, please take a moment and share this post with others. Help me get the word out about my book, a book that is so important in our world today, because too many people have needlessly died, become homeless or been shut away in institutions to rot. We are all in this together, and we need each other. We need to defend our right to life, because none of us deserve to live more than the rest of us. All of us were born to live and bless the world with our presence.

Thank you so much for spending time with me today. Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you again soon. Shout out to all the Mom’s out there - Wishing each and every one of you the best Mother’s Day ever!

M. J.

©2016 All Rights Reserved