Thursday, April 7, 2016

Book Review: The Sun Killer by Diana Dwayne

by M. J. Joachim


Capturing my attention from the get-go, this crime thriller had me caught in its webs of mystery from the moment I picked up the book. I thoroughly enjoyed turning the pages, wondering who the killer in this small town might be, and I couldn’t help but laugh at the all too real sexual biases that played out, as the lady detective frustrated her male counterparts in more ways than one.

There were a few minor inconsistencies, a few times I had to turn back a few pages to see why something wasn’t making sense, or check on a typo here and there, to see if I saw it wrong or something. Overall, however, this was a fun story for anyone who likes a good crime drama and enjoys reading mysteries.

I’d go into much more detail, but if I did, it might give the story away, and I’ve never been one to spoil a good story.

Best to all. Thanks for stopping by and checking on my blog today.

M. J.

©2016 All Rights Reserved