Monday, April 25, 2016

Book Review: From A - Z by Cindy Williams

by M. J. Joachim




Colorful pictures of capital letters and symbols representing each letter make this children’s book a delightful book for preschoolers and early readers. A free coloring book bonus doesn’t hurt either, making it perfect for teachers who might want to use the coloring activity in their classrooms to reinforce the book.

The biggest problem I found is that the words and pictures don’t fill up the page. They are thumbnail size, which is definitely a deterrent for me. I’d like the words to be big and bold, especially since there aren’t too many, and I want the pictures to fill the entire page, so kids can interact with parents and teachers who read this in electronic form.

Aside from that, this is a darling book that I will definitely read to my grandkids. If you have kids or know any little ones who might enjoy reading about their ABC’s, I’m sure they will get a kick out of this alphabet picture ebook.

If you enjoyed this review, please share it. Thank you, and thanks for stopping by today.

M. J.
©2016 All Rights Reserved