Friday, April 15, 2016

App Review: Bitdefender Antivirus

by M. J. Joachim


Happy Tax Day everyone! I hope you’re all getting a nice refund this year, instead of paying the government extra dollars from your earnings!

I’ve been using Bitdefender on a few of my devices for quite a while now, and honestly, I find it to be every bit as effective as any virus protection I’ve ever used before. I didn’t want to review it until I was sure I was completely satisfied, but now that I am, I want to let you know that this is an easy app to download from your app store, install on your device and run whenever you feel the need, scanning for viruses, malware and the like. It works and in my opinion, its a good app to add to your computer, tablet and phone.

Among some of the things I like about this app is that it is very user friendly. It’s easy to install and scan your hard drive, files and anything else that might be infected. There are free and paid versions, so you can test it first or opt all in and pay for the service you want from it. It doesn’t constantly pop up and remind you to clean your devices. Scanning is quick and easy, especially after the first initial scan when you deeply clean everything. You have at least three options for scanning: scan critical locations, deep system scan and custom location scan, allowing you to maintain more control, particularly when you have an idea of what might be causing a problem.

Simply put, this is a good app that is efficient and will make your life easier.

Happy Friday good people. I’ll check back with you in a few, because I’ve another nice app to review today. Thanks for stopping by.

M. J.

©2016 All Rights Reserved