Tuesday, November 10, 2015

App Review: Olympics - Official App

by M. J. Joachim




The Olympics will be here before we know it. As a huge fan of this amazing world tradition, it is only natural for me to follow everything past, leading and future, regarding this grand sporting venue. It doesn’t get any better than being able to stay informed via the official Olympics app.

There are articles, videos, behind the scenes, preparations and so much more on this app. You can research the history of the Olympics, find old news stories and get to know each and every olympian who ever participated. More than that, you can discover what it takes to be an olympian, and follow the process to be one yourself, should you so desire and have the stamina.

I enjoy following Rio’s preparations and getting a jump on knowing all the athletes participating next year. I’m looking forward to being able to follow and see all the events, without worrying about what my local broadcast is deciding to show, and without all the added commentary I may or may not wish to hear. It will likely be in the app anyway, so I’m sure I can find it if I need to.

These are the stories local and national stations decide if and when they want to air, the stories this app includes whether they air them or not. I’m a big fan of this app, because I like determining what I want to watch and follow regarding the Olympics, and this app gives me every freedom to do so.

May all your goals and dreams succeed with gold medals and the spirit of a champion for you,

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved