Tuesday, October 20, 2015

App Review: World Landmark Game

by M. J. Joachim


Pictures from around the world are the highlight of this educational geography app. Four answers are shown below each picture, and you choose the correct landmark to go with what you see. You have 3 lives, and continue challenging yourself until you use them all. The premise is good, and the pictures pretty, but I have a few problems with this app.

Let me begin by saying World Landmark Game is engaging and fun to play. I would probably make more time to play it, if the words were larger, and the answers spaced more effectively. There’s plenty of room on the screen, so I’m not sure why they used such a small font, and put the choices so close together. I’m not sure what happens after you finish all the levels, because I haven’t gotten that far yet, but I’m curious to find out.

World Landmark Game is a very simple game that is completely self-explanatory. It’s okay, but I definitely won’t be addicted to it anytime soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope all your travels are positively delightful.

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved