Tuesday, October 27, 2015

App Review: Unblock Me

by M. J. Joachim



Puzzling and challenging, this app causes me to think outside the box. Not much of a vertical or horizontal thinker, this app definitely forces me to think like one. The goal is to move the vertical and horizontal blocks, so you can release the red block. It’s not as easy as it sounds, even in relaxed mode.

I sit and stare for long minutes at a time, until I ask my son to help me. It’s a hit with most of my kids, and they’re right, it’s definitely addicting. I can play for hours, if I actually had that much time. Thankfully, I don’t or I might drive myself crazy trying to figure out how to play this silly game, and master all its puzzles.

It’s a fun app and I definitely encourage you to give it a try. There are many versions to choose from, so you can have your pick.

Sincerely hoping you’re not feeling too boxed in these days,

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved