Friday, October 16, 2015

App Review: Laudate

by M. J. Joachim


Consisting of everything one needs to reflect on their Catholic faith, Laudate is an invaluable resource for anyone interested in Catholicism. I particularly enjoy Daily Readings/Saint of the Day, but I’ve also spent time studying Liturgy of the Hours, praying the Rosary and reflecting on the Stations of the Cross.

Laudate includes Roman Missal Changes, so visitors can be informed of necessary changes in the faith. There are prayers, Latin Prayers, Catechism, the Holy Bible and EWTN. There are so many interesting chapters to explore while engaging in the faith.

You don’t have to be catholic to download Laudate and learn more about the Catholic faith. It’s full of wonderful information for anyone. As a Catholic, I thoroughly enjoy it, because it enhances my spiritual experience and lets me explore my beliefs more fully. I especially enjoy reading the Bible in this app, which is available in Daily Mass Readings. The New American Bible and Douai-Rheims Bible, as well as Vatican Documents are also available in the contents of the app. It is quite simply one of the best Catholic apps I’ve ever found.

Thanks so much for visiting today,

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved