Friday, October 30, 2015

App Review: Languinis

by M. J. Joachim


You’ve got to try this game! I don’t know if anyone is playing on Facebook, because I’m currently only playing by myself, but I’m already on level 10 and having a ball!

It’s a combination of Bejeweled, word games, freeing little guys called languinis and a whole lot more. There are worlds, just like in Mario games. The sound effects are awesome, but you can play just as well with them off. The graphics are way too fun, and the tutorial, so you can learn how to play, is excellent!

Once you master the basics, you receive target goals that get harder as you progress in the game. Some of the gems have special powers, plus there are significant helps you can use to reach your goals along the way. It’s way beyond engaging and entertaining!

I love this app because it incorporates so many of the games I like to play, all in one creatively fun activity. It even has puzzle logic, so maybe it will help me get better at some of those other apps that are currently driving me crazy. Check it out, because I’m sure you’ll have a blast, and what’s life without a bit of commotion and merriment, right?

TGIF and all that good stuff! Wishing you all the best of the weekend!

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved