Tuesday, October 20, 2015

App Review: Brain Math Game

by M. J. Joachim


For those of us who want to challenge our math skills, improve our mental arithmetic abilities or simply play against the odds of our quick thinking memory, Einstein’s Math Game is a perfect choice. I personally think teachers would be wise to include this as part of their curriculum. Remember those one sheet timed math tests we all used to take, well this app is an excellent way to advance our progress on them.

Not a huge numbers fan, I do enjoy my ability to add quickly, and Einstein’s Math Game only makes it that much better. You start out with a few numbers to add together in your head. Then four possible answers appear on the screen below, and you have to choose the correct answer. If you get it right, you get more numbers to add together, until you have so many numbers on the screen, your eyes are literally going buggy. But you keep working it, until you’ve answered three problems incorrectly. I think the highest I’ve gotten is 12 numbers on the screen at once, and at that point I’m guessing the answer, because I’m definitely not that quick!

There are three levels of play: easy, medium and hard, and you can save your progress, post it to social media or choose to forget it. It’s a personal challenge that is enjoyable to play, so I definitely recommend this game.

Counting on you to check it out and let me know what you think, this is M. J. wishing you a day full of success in whatever you do.

©2015 All Rights Reserved