Tuesday, October 20, 2015

App Review: Color Words

by M. J. Joachim


Great for young children learning their colors, or for people of all ages testing their reflexes, Color Words is a fast paced game that can keep your attention for quite a few minutes at a time. That’s how long it takes to play a single game, and it is pretty fun, albeit very simple.

There are 3 options of play: color match, word match and expert, each testing different skill sets. It’s challenging and fun, partly because it makes you feel a little stupid when you miss. All the more reason to keep playing, right? I mean, who doesn’t want to improve their reflexes, while increasing their brain power simultaneously?

Simple, user-friendly, entertaining and amusing, Color Words receives a thumb’s up from me. While I don’t play it all the time, I do return to it time and time again, and think you might like it too.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I’ll see you again soon,

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved