Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Book Review: Quick Tips on Vegetable Gardening, Starting Your Garden by J. Q. Rose

by M. J. Joachim


As an avid gardener, I found this book to be very well written and helpful. While I’m familiar with many of the tips in this book, and can thereby vouch for them, I learned a few things too. Who knew planting beets could be so easy? No spoilers here. You’ll just have to go get the book and read it for yourself. Did I mention it’s free for the next couple of days? Better hurry, so you can prepare for spring gardening season this year.

Oh, and if you like to garden, you might be interested in the “Plant a Row for the Hungry” program. More information is in the book. “The royalties from the sales of the Vegetable Gardening Series will be donated to local food pantries.” It seems J. Q. and Gardener Ted aren’t just interested in sharing their gardening knowledge with us. They also want to help feed the hungry in some very special ways.

This book is wonderful for anyone who likes to garden. It would also make a great gift. I know Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are coming up, and I’ll bet you have a few birthdays to celebrate this spring and summer too.

Thanks so much for checking out my latest review about a great gardening book. I spent some time in my own garden today, so it was only fitting that I read this little book and shared this review with all of you.

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved