Friday, November 7, 2014

I Want Your Writing Tips and Author Promotion Post

by M. J. Joachim


It’s true, I’m accepting author guest posts on my blog. All you have to do is copy and paste an informative writing post in an email addressed to me. Your post can be about anything writing related. I’m not fussy, provided your post is written well and includes information my audience can use in their own writing.

What I don’t want are book and author advertisements. I won’t publish those at all. However, if your post gives my audience valuable information to make their writing easier, or even some solid food for thought, I’m happy to include a paragraph about you and your books, along with links, in the post. It’s a win/win for both of us, since my audience gets the content they deserve and you get a little extra promo for your work.

Go on now, share what you know and email it to me: mjjoachimswriting@gmail.com

You know you want to, and I want to promote you and your work too!

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: Jean Baptiste Simeon Chardin (1699 - 1779), National Gallery - The Yorck Project, PD-US