Thursday, October 2, 2014

Wow! October 1 Already!

by M. J. Joachim

Summer was long and very busy. I’m so sorry I didn’t get much reading (or reviews) done. 

Reading and blogging took a big back seat to all the home maintenance projects going on, which were very noisy, btw…not the best environment to think or concentrate in and all that. They had to be done. Putting them off was simply not an option anymore.

September was a month filled with pins and needles, right to the very last day. My first grandchild was born September 30, 2014. A beautiful and healthy baby girl!

Tomorrow is my 22nd wedding anniversary, so I’m sure blogging and reading will be happily distracted by that. Next week looks good to get back into the swing of things. Lots of reading to do, and I’m really looking forward to some of the books I have in my stash.

I will admit the noise didn’t keep me from crocheting, though I didn’t post about it on my crochet blog. However, I did finish a few Christmas presents for the upcoming season. Less to do which might keep me from reading and reviewing in the next few months.

Thanks for hanging in there with me. Life happens sometimes, and all you can do is roll with it.

For those who knew my dear blogging friend, Tina Downey, I think of her often and truly miss her. These are heart things, things that are quite difficult for me to share on my blog. Tina knows and that’s all that really matters.

Wishing you all a wonderful fall!

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved
Photo credit: Me and my new grandbaby, Teresa DePoy ©2014 All Rights Reserved