Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Reviewer is Writing Some Too…

by M. J. Joachim


For the past few months, I’ve been working on writing and publishing a couple of book ideas I’ve thought about for a few years. Then yesterday, I woke up at 4 am and started writing another book I happened to be dreaming about. So much of yesterday was devoted to cranking out ideas, before they vanished into thin air. By the afternoon, I felt like I short-changed the other book I’ve been working on, so I put in a couple of hours on it too. This morning has been all about yesterday’s new book though. It seems to want to be written, and as much as I’m enjoying working on the other one, this one won’t leave me alone.

As a reviewer of people’s books, I feel a little more nervous than usual about publishing my new books, hopefully before the end of the year. It’s not that my work isn’t solid or anything. And believe me, I’m being completely anal to make sure it is solid before I put it out there. It’s just that…well, yea, it’s just that…

Along with writing, I’m also reading. More reviews coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by,
M. J. 

©2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: Baroness Hyde de Neuville, Economical School, PD-US