Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Meet M. J.’s AZTechs + IWSG 020514

by M. J. Joachim



C. Lee McKenzie  

The Write Game: 
http://writegame.blogspot.com

Ann Hinds 

Yeakley/Jones Family History: 
http://yeakleyjones.blogspot.com

Calleigh Devereaux  
Runner 5: 
Suzanne’s Tribe: 
Mama Diaries: 
Gone Gardening:  
My Baffling Brain: 
They’re my team of helpers as a Co-Host in the A - Z Challenge 2014.

You’ve probably already met my other wonderful Co-Hosts.


Arlee Bird 
Tossing It Out: 
http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com

Author Stephen Tremp: 
Life is Good: 

Damyanti Biswas  
Amlokiblogs: 

Jeremy Hawkins 
Being Retro: 
The Madlab Post: 
M. J. Joachim’s Writing Tips: 
http://mjjoachim.blogspot.com

Heather M. Gardner  
The Waiting is the Hardest Part: 
Naturally Sweet: 
Unconventional Librarian: 




What am I insecure about this month, you ask? Being a new Co-Host in the A - Z Challenge, of course. As much as I’m excited, I want to do a stellar job. 

IWSG is the brainchild of Alex J. Cavanaugh, A - Z Co-Host. Be sure to visit his blog to meet this month's Co-Hosts.


Are you excited for the A - Z Challenge this year? Have you signed up yet? What are you insecure about this month?


Thanks for visiting and commenting on Writing Tips today. I’ll see you again soon.

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved

Photo credit: Jeremy Hawkins, A - Z Co-Host

15 comments:

Julie Musil said...

I'm impressed that you're co-hosting A-Z! I know what you mean about pressure. I'm co-hosting IWSG this month. Alex is a tough act to follow…or emulate…or copy…whatever the right word.

You'll do great!

Pat Hatt said...

Good luck co-hosting away, sure it will be grand. All signed up and ready to go in my land

Chrys Fey said...

I'm sure you're going to be an amazing host! I'll be participating so I hope I'll see you. :)

Just remember to have fun!

Tina said...

You are already an amazing co-host! Don't forget we ALL picked you by what we already knew you could do, and you sure haven't disappointed! Though I do get the insecurity. I remember it well from my first year...

Tina @ Life is Good
A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014
@TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You've got a great team!
And you are more than qualified to be a Challenge co-host. You'll do great. You were actually quite brave to join the rest of us nuts.

M. J. Joachim said...

This is a blog hop - While I'm writing about the Challenge, the list I'm sharing is for IWSG. The link in my post asking if you've signed up yet, is to the Challenge sign up list. Thought I could be a little clearer on that point.

@Julie - Co-hosting any big blog hop brings on some extra nerves. You're doing great!
@Pat - Thanks for the encouragement. Glad you're signed up and ready to go!
@Chrys - Thanks! I'll be making the rounds, so I'm sure I'll be stopping by.
@Tina - First year jitters, I'm afraid.
@Alex - I know, right? These are some amazing bloggers! You are who you hang out with, I always say. Bravery had nothing to do with it :)

cleemckenzie said...

You'll do a great job! You're already off to a fantastic start.

Doreen McGettigan said...

I am looking forward to the A-Z this year, it will be here before we know it.
I am looking forward to being a helper.
I look forward to your posts...
doreenmcgettigan.com

Gina Gao said...

I'm sure that you'll be amazing this year.

www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

S.K. Anthony said...

I signed up for the first time this year. I'm nervous but super excited! I'm going to start on my posts soon, so I'm not running around like a mad woman when April comes.

And hey, you will do a fantastic job as at being a Co-Host, I know it :D

Laura said...

Thanks for letting me be one of your A-Z techs! I can't wait for the challenge this year :)

Fanny Barnes Thornton said...

I'm certain you'll be a wonderful co-host. I don't think I could take the stress. I have enough difficulty getting around my few followers at the moment. I suppose it becomes easier.

Arlee Bird said...

You have been doing a stellar job. And what a powerhouse team you've got behind you!

Lee
A Few Words

Trisha F said...

ARGH! I can't remember if I've signed up with the A-Z yet. I'm going to go check. But I do know I'm petrified of participating this year. I don't know if I'll manage :P

D Biswas said...

That's an impressive team you got there, MJ-- off to check them out :)