Friday, February 14, 2014

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal Blog Hop

by M. J. Joachim

There are many ways to approach the A – Z Challenge. Creating and following a theme is one of them. Another is taking a good long look at your blog, and deciding where you need to fill in some content. Of course, there’s always just winging it, if that suits your fancy better.

Filling in sparse content is what I’m doing for this blog. However, I’ve got quite the theme going for Effectively Human. I’m already up to letter N with my posts too!

So if you’re considering a theme, and I must admit it makes it easier, if you want to prepare posts in advance, I hope you’ll join us for the hop within the hop, A – Z style. It’s where we all do a theme reveal on the very same day. Effectively Human is #55 on the list. I hope to see your blog there too!

Thanks to Damyanti’s amazing Team for hosting this fine event. Be sure to visit their blogs now – Vidya, Anna, Csenge, Guilie, Samantha, Jemima and Mary.

Oh, and don't forget to sign up for The Challenge!


Happy Valentine’s Day! And have a great weekend too!

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved
<!-- end LinkyTools script —>

7 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I have most of my posts planned for the Challenge. Wasn't sure I could come up with a theme that could beat last year without killing me in the process, but I did!

Pat Hatt said...

The cat's theme is rhyme haha that counts right?

Sherry Ellis said...

Themes are really useful in planning the A-Z challenge. That worked well for my garden blog in the past two years.

Suzanne Furness said...

I don't participate in A-Z myself but I admire those who do. I'm sure a theme must really help with the planning. Hope it all goes well for you.

Stephen Tremp said...

So what's you theme? And where did you get that really cool badge? Did you make it?

D Biswas said...

Thanks for posting about this on your blog-- it would be a blast to reveal all our themes on the same date!

It's been great working with you on the team-- you always have a positive attitude and a resourcefulness that I admire.

Damyanti
Co-host, A to Z Challenge 2014

Twitter: @damyantig

M. J. Joachim said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting everyone :)

@Alex - Somehow, I doubt you'll disappoint anyone with whatever you post on your blog.
@Pat - Yes, I do believe rhyme is a theme :)
@Sherry - I really enjoy your garden blog!
@Suzanne - You have no idea how much fun you are missing.
@Stephen - You just have to wait for the big reveal. I've linked to the badge maker in Damy's team.
@Damy - It's truly a pleasure working with you too. Thanks for your friendship and encouragement!