This past week, I learned the reason why and am now in the process of fixing it on all five of my blogs. The reason is because Blogger and Word platforms are not compatible. I’ve always pasted from Word into my blogs and never had a problem – or so I thought.
For those of you who paste from Word into your blog, and may be facing similar issues, whether you know it or not, I wrote a post for the A – Z Blog this morning, explaining how to fix the issue. I hope you’ll take the time to read this post, so you too can minimize problems on your Blogger blog.
Needless to say, I’ve only reformatted a few months of posts so far, and already have heard from many of my followers, who are suddenly getting dozens of updates on my blogs. Thankfully, they’re all just glad I’m finally back. (Truth is, I never left.) I’m sorry, but you’ll likely get quite a few more all at once, while I complete the process of fixing all my blog posts. It has to be done.
I’ve spent years developing these blogs and making them become what I want them to be. It’s a one-time fix, so please bear with me while I take the necessary steps to make my blogs (and each and every post) function correctly.
Thank you for your patience.
Best of the weekend to you,
©2014 All Rights Reserved