Friday, December 6, 2013

Dream Destination Blog Hop

By M. J. Joachim

My dream destination is to go back east and see all of our United States National Landmarks. I want to see where the pilgrims landed, walk where the soldiers fought, visit the presidential monuments and the White House. I want to immerse myself in the history of this great land, taking in its beauty and history, and become completely absorbed by its culture and heritage. Fall would be an optimum time to see the leaves change to their fiery colors, but anytime would work for me.

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips today. I hope your weekend and preparations for Christmas or whatever holidays you might be celebrating this season are going well and turn out just the way you planned.


Thank you Julie and Lexa for hosting this captivating and fun-filled blog hop.
Best regards,

M. J.

©2013 All rights Reserved