Thursday, October 10, 2013

Regarding Book Review Policy and Requests


By M. J. Joachim
About a dozen or so tainted links, much to my dismay…

To that end, I have officially updated my Book Review Policy.

Chances are, I’m eager to review your book and add it to my library. More often than not, I’m better off having learned from your story or perspective. And since I love receiving gifts – hey, who doesn’t? Queries and pitches asking me to review your book are no longer required. 

Simply send me your book as a gift from Amazon or the iBook store for my kindle. It’s easy and everybody wins! I’ll look forward to receiving and reviewing your book as soon as I am able. Mind you, there are a lot of requests. Reviewing books could become a full time job with overtime, if I let it. Please understand and be patient with me on that score. Thanks for considering me to review your book!

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips,

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved