Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Movie Review: Little Men

by M. J. Joachim

Movies and movie reviews, just one more way writers share their work with the world…

Director: Rodney Gibbons
Cast: Mariel Hemingway, Michael Caloz, Ben Cook

As a long-time fan of Little Women, ever intent on reading Little Men which still sits on my shelf, watching this movie was a wonderful way to learn the story. 

Little Men is a delightful 1997 version of a classic family tale of boys being boys, men being men and women being women. This is a timeless treasure for people of all ages, beautifully written and warmly portrayed on the screen.

Little Men gets the following rating:

Story: 4.0
Acting: 3.0
Pace: 3.0
Overall Average = 3.3

Rating Scale: 

1 – Horrible
2 – Okay
3 – Good
4 – Wonderful
Thank you for visiting Writing Tips.

M. J.

Note: For those of you curious about my upcoming book reviews, I’m currently in the middle of two (so far) very intriguing books – one ebook and one hard cover. I’ll be writing and posting my reviews as soon as I finish reading them.

©2013 All Rights Reserved

No part of this review may be copied in any way, shape or form. Links to this review are more than appreciated.