Sunday, June 2, 2013

Einstein Moment

by M. J. Joachim

It was an Einstein moment – hey they happen to the best of us, don’t they?

I was zoning out in Blog Land, taking my mind off things…


Or trying to anyway…

It’s pretty hard to take one’s mind off loved ones being in the hospital, especially when you live so far away…

There I was reading this wonderful blog about sharing the love and peace and harmony and calm and – all those good vibes I needed to tap into so bad…

And there was this blog hop opportunity – all about sharing the love…

…slowing down, relaxing…

…sharing the love…

And photos…oops, sort of didn’t clue into that part when I was slowing down and tapping into my calm and soothing center of my inner being…

So I signed up, and I shared a link to my marathon post – since when you participate, you share blog love all over the place, and then if you win, I share some extra blog love with you too…

(I was only the 2nd person to sign up, as I recall…)

After a few more people signed up, I knew something wasn’t quite right…

They all had the most gorgeous flowers in their posts…nature, photography, slow down and embrace the moment, tap into nature, be one with the universe type thing…

Obviously I wasn’t on the same planet yesterday…but I really wanted to share and feel the love…

So today I created a hollyhock post on my Effectively Human blog…this one is a good fit with the other links shared…

Writing Tip: Slow down and take your time, especially when matters of the heart and mind are tugging heavily on your emotions.

Have you ever had an Einstein moment in Blog Land? Have you ever added a link to your blog in someone else’s blog hop, only to find out it probably wasn’t the best fit for that particular hop? What other types of awkward moments have you experienced in Blog Land? Inquiring minds want to know. Please share your blogging mishaps and funniest blog moments in the comments. 

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips.

M. J. 

Photo credit: Albert Einstein, Sophie Delar, PD-US

©2013 All Rights Reserved