Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Ah Life…and then we smile… :)

by M. J. Joachim

Domestic is overrated
This is my fair decree
I’d much prefer to read & write
And blog hop joyfully







The dust can settle where it will
The laundry pile high
I’m off to venture in the park
To watch the birdies fly

The food doth taste delicious
When I cook it for myself
Junk food is not the answer
I need a cooking elf

Cockroaches find him helpful
He ne’re cleans up his mess
Oh God save for the dishes
I’d clean up so much less

And that my friend’s the story
Of a writer, mom and wife
A woman – blogging, cleaning
Content and happy with her life

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips.

Entry for dVerse Open Link Night #100 

M. J. 

Photo credit: Dirty dishes, mysid, Wiki Commons, Public Domain

©2013 All Rights Reserved