Thursday, May 23, 2013

Google + Comment Concerns

by M. J. Joachim

Three things primarily made up my mind…

First, comment reciprocation can and will hijack people’s threads on Google +. It was not a pleasant experience and I’m so sorry I didn’t anticipate it happening, as well as to those affected by this.

Second, non-Google + users can no longer comment on my blogs. I’ve got some amazing followers and your comments mean the world to me. I have no intention of censoring or blocking you from commenting on my blogs.

Third, my comment tab for my blogs disappeared. Moderating my comments completely disappeared.

Finally, one of my followers (Sharon Himsl) who couldn’t comment when I switched to Google + comments sent me this link via email.


Please visit Sharon’s blog. Her email was so important in making this decision, and she certainly didn’t have to take the time to communicate with me like that.

This has been quite the experiment. I learned a lot through it all and hope you did too. Thanks for taking the time to join the journey with me.

M. J.

Photo credit:  Wikipedia, Public Domain

©2013 All Rights Reserved