Friday, February 15, 2013

Time Management Tip for Writers


by M. J. Joachim

Time management, that’s the big one on my list right now. Blogging, social networking and getting to know other bloggers takes time. Preparing for huge blog events like the A – Z Challenge also takes time. How does one go about managing time and expectations, without going crazy?

One of the things I’m doing is writing when the inspiration happens. I’m not always publishing right away, like I used to. Instead, I’m looking at my work and determining its placement. Consequently, I have a few drafts, ready to post when the time comes. Since these posts are completed, I can work on other things.

Writing when the inspiration happens is huge, because your words flow freely, which makes the work happen much faster. It’s like a jolt of adrenalin to your writing, instead of a blank mind forcing words that won’t come naturally.

Time management comes into play when you’re a writer. This little tip saves time, energy and frustration. It minimizes the work of writing, while encouraging the creative process.

That’s all for now, kind followers.
Thank you for visiting Writing Tips.
Until next time, I wish you every good thing.

M. J.

Photo credit:  Android 4, Android Open Space Project Jellybeans, GNU Free Documentation License
©2013 All Rights Reserved