Thursday, February 28, 2013

Kudos, Tara! You Deserve It!


by M. J. Joachim

It’s one of those things capable of brightening your day, before you have your very first sip of coffee. There I was starting my daily routine – checking out Blog Land, when I saw it in the Reading List. One of my friends, Tara Tyler, received a Very Inspiring Blogging Award.

The coffee was still sputtering away. I was happily distracted and excited for my friend, so I bopped on over there to tip my hat, raise my glass and spread my cheers of congratulations to her. (Did I mention the coffee hadn’t finished brewing yet?)

I’m reading Tara’s intriguing and inspirational post, slowly scrolling down the page – blame it on my lack of coffee. In the midst of my scrolling, I recognize it…rub my sleepy eyes, look again – confirming what I think I just saw. It’s true. My name was on the list of bloggers Tara is inspired by…what a lovely way to start a Wednesday!

Thank you, Tara!

I’ll use a future post to share and pass on the award.

In the meantime, please check out Tara’s post and say “Hi” to all the other cool blogger’s she’s mentioned therein!

I am a little bit curious, however…

What’s one of your favorite memories of being the recipient of a blogger award? Don’t hold back now. My comment section is primed and ready for your answers.

Best of the day to all!

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips,

M. J.

Photo credit:  Inspiration Point, Jenny Lake, Public Domain

©2013 All Rights Reserved