Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Captcha Free Blogging Zone – Check This Out!


by M. J. Joachim
Look what I just found while hopping around the blogosphere!

Yippee! Yay! Please excuse me while I backflip over the table!!!

Not that I could actually do a backflip, but I certainly would if I could when I found this nifty little badge!

Not only did I enjoy reading Charmaine Clancy’s latest post, I also was primed and ready to give her a huge thumb’s up on it, all because I saw this little ditty in the sidebar! 
(Thankfully, she wrote a really good post I enjoyed reading. Otherwise, I would have had to edit the previous line out of my own post.)

As if that weren’t enough, she posted right there beneath it:

I've given up trying to comment on blogs with captcha/word verification. If you'd like this badge for your blog, you're welcome to use it.

While I doubt I’ll give up commenting on blogs with captcha, I do believe displaying this badge all over the blogosphere might just send everyone a very positive ripple effect throughout all of cyberspace. You know what happens then, don’t you?

Comment Land explodes with millions of happy bloggers, all because they leave and receive so many wonderful comments!

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips.

Please don’t forget to leave a comment for me.

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved