Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A – Zing through My Blogs Part 1


by M. J. Joachim
Like many of us, I’m on overdrive getting ready for the A – Z Challenge this year. I’ve entered five blogs, each one extremely different from the others. Writing Tips (this blog) is all about writing.

When I first started publishing this blog, my mind was narrow, my blog posts scattered. It was cause for abandonment. Consequently, this blog sat empty numerous times, while I figured out what to do with it.

Duh! Writing is not limited to punctuation! Double Duh!! Writing is not limited to telling stories!! Triple Duh!!! Writing is a vast category and I can incorporate all things pertaining to writing here on this blog!!!

So if you have a blog
And you don’t know what to do
Leave all options available
Then you’ll be posting too!

My next blog is about my personal beliefs. What started out as a website, has turned into a website and blog called Effectively Human. While I fully support saving whales and trees, this site is all about us – you know, people.

Please take a moment to hop on over to Effectively Human, to read A – Zing through My Blogs, Part 2 of this post.

Thank you for visiting Writing Tips,

M. J.

©2013 All Rights Reserved