Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy Sounding Board



by M. J. Joachim

Emails may be sent to mjjoachimswriting@gmail.com.

Hurricane Sandy is messing with my heart, kind followers. Rather than tell you about my feelings, I’d like to open up this blog to your feelings and experiences. Please write a letter and share how you feel, what you’ve experienced and anything else about this event that makes you want to express yourself. 

You don’t even have to write anything. You can simply send a picture. I’m willing to post it all, right here on this blog. Pure emotion, whatever you need to express. Makes no difference to me…this blog can be your sounding board.

Remain anonymous or tell us who you are…it doesn’t matter to me.

I don’t live anywhere near the East Coast, but this thing has touched my heart. This is your forum for however long it takes, to put it out there and express yourself regarding Hurricane Sandy. Tell us about the heroes you’ve met, or the hero you’ve become through this thing. Scream about the pain of losing it all, or freezing your ass off, because there’s no heat and electricity!

It’s not much, I know, but it is one small thing I have to offer. The discussions that may follow each post are anyone’s guess. 

Send your communication to: mjjoachimswriting@gmail.com. Put Hurricane Sandy in the subject line. 

That’s all I’ve got today, dear people. May God bless us and grant every grace to all those suffering on the East Coast.

M. J. 

©2012 All Rights Reserved
Photo Credit: Wikipedia Commons, Creative Commons Attribution