Thursday, August 30, 2012

Blog Make-Over Series – Overview


by M. J. Joachim

A few short years ago, I created four blogs on topics I thought I’d be blogging about for years. The blog you are currently reading is one of those blogs, and it has received a few minor make-overs since its conception.  Truth be told, it’s easier to post to a blog you enjoy working on, which is why two of my four blogs (this one and Lots of Crochet Stitches) are updated regularly.

Every time I open my blogger page, however, there are four blogs – the two I update and fiddle with, one I’m determined to add to the list of the these two, and one I wish I’d never started in the first place. Just yesterday I looked up how to permanently delete a blog, but then I paused and hesitated.

It occurred to me today that I could simply create a blog make-over. I could delete old posts, change the title and background, add new posts and turn that blog into something I truly enjoy working on again.

I hope you’ll enjoy following along, as I share the process of creating a blog make-over here on this blog. Maybe it will inspire you to change a few things on your own blog, or start blogging again on a blog you left in the dust too long ago. Whatever happens, this is something I need and want to do for my own sake. I hope it benefits you as well.

Until next time, good people, I bid you peace!
M. J.

Photo Credit: Wikicommons, Public Domain