Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Drink Water to Reduce Writer’s Block


All I know is that recently I’ve been inundated with the benefits of drinking water and horrors of drinking too much soda. My husband recently told me about a lady who literally drank herself to death with soda. I shared a photo of water vs. soda last night on my facebook wall. Water won hands down! I wouldn’t dream of giving soda to my plants, but they sure get stressed if they don’t get enough water – and sometimes even die!

However, I’ve heard I can use soda to clean my toilet, and for sheer giggles and grins, I’m going to try this one! I’m going to buy the cheapest soda I can find and use it to clean my toilet just for fun! I might never go back to buying expensive toilet cleaners again, if it works like I’ve heard it does!

The obvious conclusion presents itself clearly enough. Water makes our bodies function better, which thereby makes our minds think more clearly, ultimately resulting in less writer’s block, easier word choice decisions and a better product (article, blog post, thesis, ebook…etc. etc. etc.) Personal experience tells me water cures what ails us. It flushes our systems of toxins and impurities; scientists have been proving and touting its benefits forever. Even before scientists spent millions of dollars doing research on the benefits of water, people innately knew it was …

Please excuse me for a moment…

I’m having a bit of trouble finding the right words right now…

Guess I’ll go get a glass of water so I can think clearly again…

©2012 All Rights Reserved
Photo Credit: GNU Free Documentation License